Our staff is here to help you with your foot and ankle care. We will take time to get to know you as a patient from our interactions with you; from the initial phone call, to filling out the paperwork and medical history, to the face-to-face meeting – we are here to help you achieve foot and ankle health.
Our goals are outlined below:
- To provide the best podiatric care possible.
- To treat our patients with care, respect and compassion.
- To treat everyone the way we would want to be treated.
- To encourage the patient to participate in their own care by asking questions, listening, and making sure questions are answered in a way that they can understand. Therefore, the patient has the information necessary to aid in decisions about their treatment plan.
- To make our office an environment where patients and staff have a positive and pleasant experience, and are comfortable seeing the doctor.